le plus loin le plus serré

le plus loin le plus serré
mourning art

in memoriam

"yet I tell you, from the sad knowledge of my older experience, that to every one of you a day will most likely come when sunshine, hope, presents and pleasure will be worth nothing to you in comparison with the unattainable gift of your mother's kiss." (Christina Rossetti, "Speaking Likenesses," 1873)

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Coin flip!

I decided to flip a coin to pick which book to read first. Then, because it's a special occasion and I do enjoy being fancy, I decided to use one of my (many) coins from pre-Euro Europe. Except I can't remember where they are - the jar they used to be in is empty.

I knew there had to be an online coin-flipper, and there is. It lets you choose from any number of kinds of coins, and after some experimenting, I settled on Chinese 150 Yuan - Year of the Dragon.

Dragon side would be Fairyland (of course! too bad there's no coin with a wyverary on it); Great Wall side would be Necromancing the Stone.

I "flipped" .......................................................
and - ta-da!!!



I will be reading Necromancing the Stone first!

1 comment:

John said...

As a sales rep your resume is extremely important. With talk of major layoffs, redundancies at the moment the job market will get more and more competitive. You work hard at your job doing a wonderful task -- educating the future of our country and world. It can be pure to change something in your life every so often, though the entire process of modify is very often more challenging compared to one could assume. Typically folks by no means feel the enticement involving change is situations are running smoothly, and also this is completely genuine about career change. Should you be pleased with 1 job, you won't ever take into consideration varying your occupation. Nevertheless, in the event you made a decision to change your job, the first thing to do is always to browse through the alteration profession resume examples.